CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4

LightWord:

“If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” Job 14:14


By redemption we have been ordained by God to be the light of the world, illuminating everywhere and changing the world for better Matt.5:14-16. But just as it is written in Part 1 of this series that only a changed person can change the world. You cannot be the light when you yourself is stumbling in darkness.


Just as the case of Esau, where his mother hated him, his brother cheated on him by trick, his father cursed him (Gen.27), just as if the whole world has turned upside down for him, yet he desired a change and he experienced a great turnaround. Likewise the man called Job; everybody saw an end for him in his tribulations but he kept on seeing a change with strong desire (Job 14:14) and at last he was blessed beyond measure. See Job 42:12-17.


Say this to yourself: Lord, no matter what people think or say about me, no matter what they see around me now, Father Lord search my deepest heart and see my desperate desire for a change and change my story to glory in Jesus' name. Amen!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!