CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 6

LightWord:

“And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art; For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.” Genesis 13:14-15


God said to Abraham to begin to see the kind of change he desire, because until one see - with a desperate heart - his/her desire coming just like that of Job (Job 14:14), one will never experience a change.


The Lord said to Abraham as far as you can see I am able to change the game for your favor but you must first see it! Whatever change you want to experience just see the change with your inner eyes, and you will surely see the Unchangeable Changer changing things for your good.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Lord for I am confident in you that my change is possible. I can see everything turning around(changing) for my good in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4