CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 9

LightWord:

“And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow. And Jabez called on the God of Israel...” 1 Chronicles 4:9-10


But by the time your change comes, you see the same mouth they used in saying evil about you is what they will use in announcing your glory. It is unfortunate that it was even Jabez' mother that said nothing good can come out of Jabez' Nazareth.


But the same name for the same person called Sorrow, was also recognized to be more honorable than all his siblings even in the same verse of the Scripture. Why? Because Jehovah has turned his life around. Someone reading this, write today's date down, within the next 90days in the name of Jesus you will have a change of status, your story is changing to glory and so it is.


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for this great encounter with you today. I prophesy into my future my life has changed for the better, and I know Your protection is so certain over my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4