LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 26

LightWord:

“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” John 8:12


In your quest for more light, you will discover the prevailing power over sicknesses and diseases (Matthew 8:17, Psalm 91:10). Likewise, for your relationship, marriage and family e.t.c. And always remember this, that the simple to any situation you may face in life is LiGHT.


The Word of God is that LiGHT. It's a Creator's manual that offers instructions to maximize destiny. It is not a book of ideas, it's a book of instructions (1 Timothy 3:16, Matthew 11:28-30). Jesus said over and over again, just keep following My manual (The Bible) and you'll never live in darkness.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Lord because the light that has began to shine in my life will never turn out to darkness. I'm a shining LiGHT and I will keep shining brighter and brighter. I illuminate my family, my finances, my ministry, my academic, my relationship, my world for ever. I am light and darkness has no power over me in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4