CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 17

LightWord:

“Also, that the soul be without knowledge, it is not good...” Proverbs 19:2a


Knowledge is one of the most important factor to living effectively in life. Acquired and applied knowledge produce wisdom. Without knowledge, there is no understanding, because you cannot understand what you don't know. 


Now that you have a desired change, then you must gather together the right knowledge to see your desired change. A man without knowledge is on his way to destruction. Hos.4:6. That's why the scripture says that the soul be without knowledge, it is poor.


Say this to yourself: I pray God is opening my inner ear to hear what He is saying to me at this season, to acquire accurate knowledge and work in that knowledge till I see my desired change to the glory of the Lord in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4