CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 19

LightWord:

“Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.” Isaiah 43:26


My change and your change will never be possible without prayer. Yes you are saved, you have a very high taste desire, you've acquired knowledge that could launch you to your next level, but all without prayer is like fetching water into a basket - wasted efforts.


You've got to pray for your desired change. Until you say it out in your confession to God, you may not see the manifestation. In our focal Scripture of today, God wants you to remind Him of His plan for your life and why He must bring it to pass.


Say this to yourself: Father I thank You for with You my change is absolutely possible. I put You in remembrance today 10th of June, 2024 over (...tell it all to God deeply...) and I know I am now justified in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4