CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 24

LightWord:

“Therefore thus saith the Lord God: he that believeth shall not make haste.” Isaiah 28:16


If you cannot be patient, it shows your lack of faith because faith and patience work together. Do you know how many years it took Jesus before He began to see the changes in His life? Noah prepared the ark for a good one hundred years before the flood.


As hot as the revelation was to Abraham yet he took much more time before the fulfillment of a change of identity from Mr Abraham to Daddy Isaac. Yet it all comes to pass (Heb.6:12). My father, my mentor Rev. Albert said, "God will not only prepare a place for you, He will also prepare you for the place."


Say this to yourself: Father help me never to make my waiting a wasting time. Teach me Your ways, instruct me on what I ought to do every moment till my desire changes manifest in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4