CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 25

LightWord:

“Our God says, “Calm down, and learn that I am God!” Psalm 46:10 CEV


Sometimes around 2017, the Lord taught me some lessons about waiting time. He makes me know that no matter my desperate desire, the knowledge I have acquired, the strong faith I have, yet I must be patient to subject my own ability to His own authority.


But never make your waiting time your idling time. If you do so, the devil will be active and before you know it, you will easily get diverted and converted. What do I need to do Lord? Then, He said, there are certain things you must constantly be doing to keep yourself on track till that change manifest.


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for the Holy Ghost always being there for me in guidance and direction, I pray, may I never be deaf to Your Spirit in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4