CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 26

LightWord:

“He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God.” Romans 4:20


In your waiting time, let your desired change be burning in you still. Keep focusing, keep praying, keep believing, keep working both physically and spiritually toward the change, keep praising, never get distracted by anything, not even by your thoughts.


Keep blessing God in anticipation of Him changing your story supernaturally. That was the testimony of Abraham in our focal Scripture of today. Job said, “if a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed (occupied) time will I wait, till my change come.” Job 14:14


Say this to yourself: Father, I know my change is coming soon, let Your Holy Spirit help me to be on track, never to loose focus rather getting stronger in faith, giving glory to Your Holy Name in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF PRAYER! Part 15

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!