CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 27

LightWord:

“And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.” Genesis 32:26


Happy to know that God is not a magician, He is a miracle worker; which means miracles are to be worked out 1Cor.12:10a. Changes don't just happen you've got to make it happen, and only changed people can change the world.


Are you tired of that molestation, sick of that same position? Yes, you can get out of those limitations, you can move forward from that stagnation. Yes, you can get your promotion by taking action instead of being under frustration.


Say this to yourself: Father of mercy, look down upon me and have mercy, change my life completely today. Bless me indeed and enlarge my territory in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4