CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 28

LightWord:

“And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.” Genesis 32:26


Frustration has nothing good to offer you, frustration will only keep you under satanic affliction. But I have a good news for you, you and you alone can determine your change today. Jabez did, a nonentity became a celebrity (1Chr.4:9-10).


Jacob did, a person became a nation overnight (Gen.32:24-28), not just by wishing but by acting on their desired change. I will like you to understand that time changes nothing, you desire and take demanded decisions with your desires to see the kind of changes you want to see.


Say this to yourself: Father I have chosen to live a destiny fulfilled life, help me to take the necessary steps, to walk in the right path in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4