CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 30

LightWord:

“Then a man sick with leprosy came to him. The man bowed down before Jesus and said, “Lord, you have the power to heal me if you want.”  Jesus touched the man. He said, “I want to heal you. Be healed!” Immediately the man was healed from his leprosy.” Matthew 8:2‭-‬3 ERV


As we wind up this series today, one thing you must understand is, there's nothing impossible with God; moreover, God is in the real business of changing people's stories, but it's not going to be automatic, there is a part you and I need to take to give God a whole access to change our story wholly.


No complaining, no gambling, taking the right actions will provoke God's intervention in your life. We must allow Him! (James 2:17-26). I once heard a man of God say any faith that makes God absolutely responsible for the events of your life is an irresponsible faith. That situation may not be good, but God can turn it around. Just desire the change, believe in God and you will see your life changed! Mark 11:22-24


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father for You are the unchangeable changer. You have the power to change my story, help me to work in Your will Lord, and change my life supernaturally in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4