STRENGTH! Part 3

LightWord:

“If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10


The Second foundational source of strength to anyone especially the believer having being mindful and careful of their words, is to maintain the joy of the Lord in their lives. The joy of the Lord remains the secret of the strength of the saints.


Nehemiah 8:10 says “...for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” The more joyful you are, the stronger you become daily Proverbs 17:22. Therefore, rejoice and again I say rejoice. Rejoice evermore!


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father for I am filled with the fullness of the Spirit of joy. Irrespective of anything going on around me, I decree and declare a joyful being, a stronger being I am everyday of my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4