Acquire Your Desire! Part 13

LightWord:

BE PRAYERFUL

“If you then, evil as you are, know how to give good and advantageous gifts to your children, how much more will your Father Who is in heaven [perfect as He is] give good and advantageous things to those who keep on asking Him!” Matthew 7:11 AMPC


Every Child of God is entitled to every good things in heavenly places through Christ Jesus. But one of the way to access these good things is by prayer. Jesus says in our focal Scripture of today that the supply is reliable, but the recipient must be able to ask.


A good believer in his/her right sense shouldn't have any bad desires in his/her heart, so the good news is that every good desires of your heart are also part of every good things you are entitled to. And prayer is an important key to unlock these good things into your life.


Say this to yourself: Father, I know You are more than able to give to me all my heart desires, as I lift up my voice in asking, amaze not only me but let everyone be aware that You have answered me in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4