Acquire Your Desire! Part 15

LightWord:

BE PRAYERFUL

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9


P.R.A.Y.E.R - Powerful Release Accompany Your Earnest Request. That's it! Ask of Him, He will do it. The Bible makes it clear that no matter how big or great you may think your heart desires is, yet it is not up to a percent of what God can give to you.


May your understanding catch that! Not different from what good you desire about yourself. It's only far and beyond what you can think of; and it's all thought of peace and not of evil in anyway, that He may give you what exactly you expect - desire (Jer.29:11) Message Translation says to give you the future you hope for.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, today I ask of You that You exceed my expectations in all ways in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4