Acquire Your Desire! Part 4

LightWord:

“I bless GOD every chance I get; my lungs expand with his praise.” Psalms 34:1 MSG


To acquire your desire, you must cultivate an attitude of gratitude of what He has done for you in the past and what He has make you to become in the present. Enough of complains, be highly focused on how to obtain what you desire. If you complain, you will remain but if you praise, you will be raised.


Be thankful to God at all times. Do not be a great fool! Forget not all His benefits in your life. Indeed there are great desires you want God to make real in your life, but you must first always bless Him in anticipation of Him blessing you. Make it a habit.


Say this to yourself: Jesus You are the reason for my living. To You be all the glory, all the honor and all the adoration. I bless Your name Lord in Jesus' name. Amen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4