Acquire Your Desire! Part 5

LightWord:

“I bless GOD every chance I get; my lungs expand with his praise.” Psalms 34:1 MSG


The Psalmist says I bless God every chance I get, because he knew any chance sustained by God for him is another chance for him to be blessed by God if well maximize with thanksgiving;


That is why he said "my lungs expand with his praise". Moreover, until you know how to appreciate God for the little things, bigger ones can't come your way. Thank Him for His fingers and you will begin to see His hand at work in your life.


Say this to yourself: Father, I am so grateful for all the things You've done for me in the past and present, may Your name alone be praised in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4