Acquire Your Desire! Part 7

LightWord:

“...Your faith has healed and saved you.” Luke 17:19 MSG


Almost 85% of my prayer request to God everyday is always on thanksgiving because I've learnt how to get the best from God in a best and simplest way. Jesus said "Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?"


In this Scripture, only one came back to thank Jesus again with an heartfelt gratitude and he was the only one that was made whole by Jesus. (Luke17:15-19) May be the plan of God for the ten is to be made whole; but the only one that knows how to get the best from God continued to thank God and Jesus counted it as faith. Sincere thanks giver are those who give thanks always of the past deed.


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for all You've done for me and my family, I receive the attitude of gratitude today in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4