Acquire Your Desire! Part 20

LightWord:

BE PRAYERFUL

“...always labouring fervently for you in prayers.” Colossians 4:12


It is written according to our focal Scripture that prayer is a form of spiritual laboring, and Scripture makes us understand that in all labor there is profit Proverbs 14:23. But the labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city. Eccls.10:15


Which means it is a must for you to know how to labor in prayer for your labor not to be burdensome. When one of Jesus’ disciples requested, “Lord, teach us to pray” Luke 11:1, none of the others objected. No one walked away saying, “Hey, I have prayer figured out.”


Say this to yourself: Today my soul is thirsty to know how to pray, enough of laboring in vain. Holy Spirit help me in my prayers; for Your glory to manifest in my life. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4