Acquire Your Desire! Part 26

LightWord:

BE PRAYERFUL

“Give us this day our daily bread.” Matthew 6:11


Applying Jesus' prayer to acquire your heart's desire. Another He taught us is to pray that the Lord should provide for our daily bread. That is, focus your prayer on the exact thing you know you're capable of handling.


Don't desire bread for the morrow - Jesus says give us this day our daily bread. God is not a wicked God, He won't deliver to you what will destroy you. Ask from God with wisdom. If you ask aright, it will be vividly deliver to you.


Say this to yourself: My Father, I pray today that You correct my errors in prayer. Fill me with Your wisdom to pray aright at all times, give me this day my (name it) in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4