Acquire Your Desire! Part 29

LightWord:

“How good it is to get what you want!” Proverbs 13:19 GNT


One of the things that makes one full of joy is to see his/her heart's desire been acquired. I pray for you that sooner than expected you carry the evidence of your heart's desires. 


Jesus said Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full John 16:24. But you may say; yes! I have asked in His name yet nothing is happening. Really? It may be so but the truth of the matter is that it can start happening even now.


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for all my prayers are coming to manifestations even now, I carry my evidence by Your grace and mercy in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4