Acquire Your Desire! Part 31

LightWord:

“And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God” Mark 11:22


The earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. And the level of your result in life is not determined by how long you pray; that you can pray 24 hours non-stop has no meaning without faith attachment.


Yes! It's a good thing to praise God, to pray to God in order to receive that which you desire from the Lord but it must be done by faith. Mark 11:24, notice - you won't have what you desire when you pray, but until you believe without a second thought. "...when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them."


Say this to yourself: Heavenly Father, as I pray to You today that You grant me my heart desire, I believe I receive them and I have them in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4