Acquire Your Desire! Part 33

LightWord:

HAVE FAITH IN GOD

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17


Reasoning propels understanding and understanding of the Word of God break-forth light into your life. When you read or listen to the Word of God as information and you get the understanding by reasoning with it.


Then, you can be sure of how God will deliver to you all you desire; because revelation stands as a real source of hope. Everything in the kingdom delivers to us only to the level of our understanding of it.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Jesus because I have what the Bible says I have, I am who the Bible says I am, I am what the Bible says I am. I have all my need supplied in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4