LightWord:

THROUGH EXPECTATION

“For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.” Proverbs 23:18


For surely there is an end. There's an end to that challenge if your expectation comes alive. Like my Father, Bishop David Oyedepo will always say, your expectation is what defines the end. Don't pray without an expectation again. Lord I believe it I receive it.


It has been said that expectation is the mother of manifestation; it is until you expect something to happen without a second thought before you experience the happenings.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Jesus because my faith will not fail me and my expectation shall not be cut off in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4