Acquire Your Desire! Part 40

LightWord:

BEING SPIRITUAL

“FRET NOT yourself because of evildoers, neither be envious against those who work unrighteousness (that which is not upright or in right standing with God). For they shall soon be cut down” Psalm 37:1-4 AMP


We serve a God who is powerful, and there is nothing He cannot do. Note this, how to get what you desire of Him is by focusing and staying focused on Him and Him alone. Don't deviate, look away from the evildoers, Scripture says they shall soon be cut off.


Just trust, lean on, rely on, and be confident in the Lord. Be rest assured that God will deliver to you all you desire if you can walk in line and in agreement with Him. Because accompany every promise in Scripture are condition.


Say this to yourself: I invite the Holy Spirit of God into my life right now to purge me and wash me clean of my iniquities and redirect my steps in line with the will of the Father in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4