THE ONLY SUFFICIENT THING! Part 28


LightWord:

“That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.” Ephesians 2:7


Grace makes a way when every road seems closed. It turns impossibilities into testimonies and makes ordinary people wonders on the earth. Allow this exceeding grace to reorder your life according to God’s purpose, just as He is working in mine.


Once grace comes, you discover it is completely sufficient. Will you join me in reflecting on this hymn? ‘Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me! I once was lost, but now I’m found; was blind, but now I see.’


Say this to yourself: ‘Lord Jesus, come into my life afresh. Let the exceeding riches of Your grace be revealed in me, in Jesus’ name. Amen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, New You! Part 2

SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 20

WELCOME TO DECEMBER, YOUR MONTH OF GLORIOUS ENDING!