STRENGTH! Part 2

LightWord:

The Power of Words

“If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10


Remember the men Moses sent to spy the land of Canaan. Only Joshua and Caleb spoke in faith, and they were preserved from becoming victims. Scripture warns in Proverbs 6:2, “Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth.” Hello! You may think it, but never be tempted to say it out.


Jesus said, “Take no thought saying.” So if you cannot be positive, at least be quiet. Don’t give your negative thoughts a voice. Your words matter, because what you continually say shapes how you respond to the circumstances around you.


Say this to yourself: Thank You, Father, because I am healed. I am strong. I am favored everywhere I go. All things are working together for my good. God got this. I am living a victorious life, in Jesus’ name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, New You! Part 2

WELCOME TO DECEMBER, YOUR MONTH OF GLORIOUS ENDING!

SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 20