STRENGTH!

LightWord:

The Power of Words

“If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10


You want to go from strength to strength, living a victorious life? Then you have to pay attention to two foundational sources of strength. First, you must be careful about what comes out of your mouth. Joel 3:10 says, “Let the weak say, I am strong.”


No one can continually remain strong in the Lord without learning to use their tongue correctly. Regardless of what you’re going through, God’s word says, “Let the weak say I am strong.” Don’t allow your circumstances to dictate your confession.


Say this to yourself: Father, in respect and honor to Your Word, I decree and declare that I am strong. I will not faint. This challenge will not kill me. This too shall pass. I am an overcomer, in Jesus’ name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, New You! Part 2

WELCOME TO DECEMBER, YOUR MONTH OF GLORIOUS ENDING!

SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 20